Investor Relations Policy
- As the manager of United Hampshire US Real Estate Investment Trust ("UHREIT"), United Hampshire US REIT Management Pte. Ltd. (the "Manager") is committed to keeping UHREIT's unitholders (the "Unitholders") and the investment community well informed of all material developments affecting UHREIT.
- This Investor Relations Policy (the "Policy") outlines the principles and practices to ensure regular, effective and fair communication of accurate and balanced information to the Unitholders and the investment community in order for them to make well-informed investment decisions and to ensure a level playing field.
- General Policy
- The Manager is committed to ensuring that material information is disclosed in accordance with the listing rules of Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited ("SGX-ST"), Code of Corporate Governance 2018 and current best practices.
- All disclosures by the Manager are made through SGXNET and are available on UHREIT's corporate website.
- This Policy is subject to regular reviews and updates by the Manager to ensure its effectiveness.
- Communication Guidelines
- The Manager will communicate to the Unitholders and the investment community in a clear, factual and timely manner.
- The Manager will communicate only through designated spokespersons, who will regularly engage with the Unitholders and the investment community to address any concerns and solicit feedback.
- Generally, the Manager will not respond to any rumours or market speculation. However, in the event that information or rumours indicate material information has been leaked or is inaccurate or to avoid the establishment of a false market in the units of UHREIT, clarifications will be made as soon as practicable through SGXNET in accordance with the corporate disclosure policy set out in the listing rules of the SGX-ST.
- The Manager, as a rule, will not comment on commercially sensitive proceedings.
- The Manager will provide reasonable access to analysts and the media to allow them to formulate informed opinions of the REIT and its developments but will not seek to influence those opinions. The Manager may review analysts' reports and media reports for factual accuracy of information that is within the public domain.
- Communication Channels
- The Manager engages with the Unitholders and the investment community regularly through various channels such as media and analysts' briefings, general meetings/one-on-one meetings/non-deal roadshows/conferences/conference calls, site visits, press releases and corporate website or any other channels the Manager deems appropriate.
- Financial Results Announcements
- All financial statements, presentation slides and press releases will be made available on UHREIT's corporate website and disclosed through SGXNET.
- The Manager observes a "blackout period" and will refrain from commenting on UHREIT's financial performance and industry outlook two weeks before the release of its half-year financial results and one month before the release of its full-year financial results, unless such information has already been publicly disclosed.
- The Manager will continue its regular and effective stakeholder engagement initiatives to keep unitholders updated on material developments between the announcements of the half-yearly financial statements.
- Annual and Sustainability Reports
- These reports are published in order to provide Unitholders and the investment community with an overview of UHREIT's financial, operational and ESG performance, as well as key strategies and market outlook.
- The latest and archive copies of these reports are available on UHREIT's corporate website.
- General Meetings
- Annual reports will be made available to Unitholders before the annual general meetings within applicable notice periods. When an extraordinary general meeting ("EGM") is to be held, Unitholders will receive a copy of the circular containing relevant details of the matters to be proposed for Unitholders' consideration and approval within applicable notice periods. Notices for the general meetings setting out all items of business to be transacted at the general meetings are also announced via SGXNET and made available on UHREIT's corporate website.
- Unitholders are encouraged to attend general meetings to communicate their views on matters pertaining to UHREIT. They are able to raise questions on the motions being considered at these meetings where members of the Board, senior management and external auditors of UHREIT will be present to address their questions and clarify any issues on the proposed resolutions. Unitholders may appoint proxies to vote on their behalf should they be unable to attend the meeting in person.
- The Manager supports voting by poll at all general meetings which is a requirement of the listing rules of the SGX-ST. Unitholders and their proxies present at these meetings are able to vote on all proposed resolutions (unless required to abstain) and the voting and vote counting procedures will be disclosed at these meetings. The poll results are posted on SGXNET on the same day of every general meeting.
- Minutes of the general meetings will be prepared by the Manager and these minutes will be made available to Unitholders upon their request.
- UHREIT's Corporate Website
- All publicly available information including annual reports, sustainability reports, press releases, presentations and announcements are available on UHREIT's corporate website at https://www.uhreit.com/.
- Unitholders may subscribe to email alerts at https://investor.uhreit.com/email_alerts.html to receive company announcements and releases on SGXNET.
- Unitholders are encouraged to send in their general inquiries to https://www.uhreit.com/contact-us.html. All inquiries will be attended to in a timely fashion.
- Unitholders may refer to https://investor.uhreit.com/faqs.html for more information on UHREIT.
- Unitholders' Enquiries
- For updating of personal particulars, please contact CDP at:
Central Depository (CDP Customer Services)
Address: 9 North Buona Vista Drive, #01-19/20, The Metropolis, Singapore 138588
Tel: (65) 6535 7511
Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.00pm, Saturday: 8.30am to 12.00pm
- Unitholders may contact our unit registrar at:
Boardroom Corporate & Advisory Services Pte. Ltd.
Address: 50 Raffles Place, #32-01 Singapore Land Tower, Singapore 048623
Tel: (65) 6536 5355
Fax: (65) 6438 8710
For Enquiries: email@example.com
For Share Registry Services: SRS_ClientServices@boardroomlimited.com
- For any general enquiries, please contact us at:
United Hampshire US REIT Management Pte. Ltd.
Address: 80 Raffles Place, #28-21 UOB Plaza, Singapore 048624
Tel: (65) 6797 9010
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 6.00pm, excluding Public Holidays
- For updating of personal particulars, please contact CDP at: